Leg Pain Treatment from Our Chiropractor in Twin Falls, ID
For many Americans, leg pain and knee pain are a common part of everyday life, but it shouldn't be. There are many effective treatments for leg pain that can help you find relief from acute or chronic pain, and help improve your quality of life for the better. There's virtually no activity that is done without the help of your legs, so it's best to get help as soon as possible if you're experiencing any negative effects of leg pain.
At Eastland Chiropractic, we're here to help residents of Twin Falls, ID, find the best care for leg pain, and start them on the road to recovery. Because there are so many causes of leg pain, we have a chiropractor on hand that can provide you with the best treatment to help alleviate your symptoms and improve your mobility.
What Causes Leg Pain?
Leg pain has a variety of causes, including those that have to do with the spinal system or with the muscles in the body. Some of the most common causes of leg pain can include:
- A pulled muscle in the hamstring, or another type of muscle strain or sprain.
- Shin splints that shoot up from the foot into the shins.
- Sciatica, which radiates from the lower back to the outer part of each leg.
- Knee pain, which can cause your knee to be sensitive to the touch and cause other types of leg pain around the knee.
- Plantar fasciitis, which can feel like a stabbing pain in the heel but can also travel up the leg.
- Arthritis, which can affect the pelvic or knee joints and lead to leg pain.
How Does a Chiropractor Treat Leg Pain?
Our chiropractor is trained in recognizing the connections in the human body, and can provide you with a full physical exam so that you can get to the root cause of your leg pain. This leg pain can be treated using a wide range of chiropractic treatments, such as:
- Manual or spinal adjustments, which can help realign the spine and improve mobility.
- Massages, such as around the knee or other injured muscles, so you can feel relief from soreness and inflammation.
- Muscle exercises to strengthen the leg if you've suffered an injury.
- Trigger point therapy to target specific sore areas.
- Electrical stimulation or lightwave therapy to help target specific injured tissues.
- Spinal decompression to gently pull apart the spine and help you find relief from sciatica.
Find Pain Relief at Eastland Chiropractic
At Eastland Chiropractic in Twin Falls, ID, we won't stop until we find the root cause of your leg pain and help you find relief. Call us today at (208) 734-7077 for help and to set up an appointment!