Dr. Noel Senecal
Noel Senecal is a Twin Falls chiropractor who serves Twin Falls and the surrounding communities in ID .
Noel Senecal uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Senecal takes a "whole person" approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Senecal will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
Licenses, Certifications, Accreditations:
- Graduated highest honors (Summa Cum Laude) Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Inducted in the International Chiropractic Honor Society; P. Tau Delta
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Certified by the National Board of Examiners
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego; Course Completion
- Active Licenses in Idaho and Nevada
- Certified by the Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board
- Certified by the American Academy of Expert Medical Evaluators
If you have any questions about our Twin Falls chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Eastland Chiropractic, please call us at (208) 734-7077